1. You know that question people ask about who you’d invite for dinner if you could-people you’d like to meet and interact with? This man is on my very short list.
2. The Spirit of prophecy bears the testimony of Jesus. [who He is and all the wonderfully impossible things He can do]
3. Testimony means “do it again”. So every time we give a testimony we’re saying- God did it for me, and He can do it again [for you]!
4. My dear friend touched on this during our Sunday intercession – when someone testifies of God’s goodness in their life, it’s as much for us as it is for them. But we get so caught up in feeling cheated because we haven’t gotten what we want yet, that we fail to receive the testimony of Jesus-the prophecy of what God can still do for us.
5. This was such a heart check for me to be intentional about how I give and receive testimony. Every time I speak of what God has done I’m giving the testimony of Jesus who can do it again-a prophecy as it were. Every time I listen to a testimony being given, I can reach out and claim that prophecy not only for myself but someone I know who may be in need of it.
6. Here’s to greater leaps of faith when it comes to testimony!