“Acquaintances can see who God is from the outside, but friends can feel His emotions and know His nature.”
– Jenn Johnson
1. Intimacy with God.
2. It’s the difference between having a Friend or a Taskmaster.
3. It’s the difference between being a slave and being a son.
4. If the ends justified the means, it wouldn’t really matter which side of the spectrum you lie.
5. But I think one of the saddest things that could ever happen to a person is to do the will of God yet never come to know Him.
6. I’ve always believed that the greatest gift we get out of salvation isn’t a ticket to heaven but a relationship with God.
7. Every day I have with Him makes me believe it all the more.
You can watch the entire video where this quote originates here: http://www.worshipu.com/blog/hearing-from-god-jenn-johnson/