“I am only one but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And that which I can do, by the grace of God, I will do.”
– D.L. Moody
1. Paralysis by analysis is such a terrible thing.
2. So many great ideas live and die solely in our minds because we didn’t take any action.
3. The world is not short of solutions. It’s short of people willing to do the hard work of bringing them to life.
4. The same energy that we use to come up with excuses why we can’t get it done can be used to figure out how to get it done.
5. The next time you see a problem that needs fixing – why don’t you do something to be part of the solution rather than waiting for someone else to do it?
6. Maybe the reason God brought it to your notice is because He’s equipped you to do something about it; not so you could make it someone else’s problem.
7. We’re the ones we’ve been waiting for.
8. The goal is progress not perfection.
9. In the words of Nike, just do it.