“You won’t have to watch what you say if you watch what you think.”
– Bill Johnson
1. You have to be thinking it before you can say it.
2. It’s pretty obvious but how conscious are we about it?
3. The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks. – Luke 6:45 ESV
4. If all you deal with are the words on the tip of your tongue, then all you’ve done is cut the stem off the weed.
5. The roots are still intact just waiting for the opportune moment to sprout again.
6. Transformation is brought about when we dwell on what a situation can be rather than everything it’s not.
7. Recognize the lie/problem for what it is.
8. Decree the truth and act on the solution.
9. See if that doesn’t do you more good than just whining and complaining about it.