“Most people receive things easier from the devil, than they do from God.”
– Joyce Meyer
1. What a life check.
2. Who have you made bigger in your life?
3. God or the devil?
4. It’s funny (not really) how readily we accept lies from the devil, but reject truth from God.
5. Who have you made Lord over your life? God or the devil?
6. Any area of your life not bearing the fruit of the Holy Spirit in one way or the other, is not under the Lordship of Christ.
7. That means love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control should be abundantly in season or in growth in your life.
8. Saying we’re Christians really means nothing if our lives tell a different story.
9. What is your life telling the world?