“My dear children, I am with you. I watch closely as you struggle for holiness. Often, you are uncertain of your spiritual condition. You strive to serve but feel conflicted by the times in which you are serving. There are some things that all humanity deals with regardless of where in history they are placed.
First, there will always be a difference between the world’s path and heaven’s path. These two paths, while they can run along side each other for increments, will always separate. Ultimately, each man will have to choose. Every man, to a greater or lesser degree, will have to contend with choosing first good over evil and then he will have to make another choice and that is the choice of choosing My plan for his life over his own plan for his life.
After that, the choices become even more studied in that the man must choose My plan in each day, in each task and even in each moment. You may say, dear apostle, that this is a difficult call for a man, to study his actions in each day. You may say, this is asking a lot. You are right. I, Jesus, am asking a lot of you. I ask for your full commitment and I do so without apology.
Dearest apostles, if you give me your full commitment, there is no limit to what I can do. Look at your life. You have said yes to me on many days. Examine what I have done with your yes answers. Consider what I am building with the commitments of so many children of God who are willing to be directed by the Saviour, their King. I am building a structure of love. I am building a structure through which many are returning. Truly, your hearts, open and filled with My love, call out to others. You provide for Me a welcome to those who feel separated. If they can be taken into your heart for even a brief moment and experience Me, with My love, then they will have the courage to both approach Me directly and to accept Me directly.
Please, do not count the sacrifices when you consider your service. Do not count the loss of worldly respect. Count only the souls who are comforted and consoled. Count the repentance and healing of so many who have been restored to unity with heaven. Count the humility that I have bestowed on you, dear apostle, since you began to learn about true holiness. I am your King. I can give you anything. I choose to give you peace and holiness. I choose to make of you a resolute servant. Accept My will in your life and you will then be able to accept all of the graces heaven has stored up for you. “
– Message from Anne, lay apostle
1. “Christianity is easy”. I really don’t know where we get this idea from. Couldn’t be further from the truth.
2. We feed it to people in an attempt to “win them for Christ”.
3. It seems all good. Until the perfect bubble is burst and you have a disillusioned young believer who’s wondering why God isn’t the fairy godmother they were promised.
4. I’ve sat with a few said disillusioned believers. I know people who’ve backed away from God because of it. It’s incredibly heart breaking.
5. We do more harm than good when we give people false expectations about who God is and what Christianity is about.
6. No. The end absolutely DOES NOT justify the means.
7. Christianity is HARD. Yes, ultimately, it is worth it. But it is by far the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do…and be…
8. Let’s be honest. With ourselves. And with others.