“There are no super saints, there’s only those believers who refuse to quit and stand in the day of darkness.”
– Misty Edwards
1. There are hard days. Then there are impossible days.
2. When even knowing all I know and seeing all I’ve seen, I’d just as soon take the next flight to heaven.
3. I like to call them my Gethsemane moments.
4. Because I’ve realised that in those moments lie the potential for my greatest breakthroughs.
5. But there’s a catch. A condition. A choice I must make.
6. To put my faith in my feelings and my circumstances and essentially turn my back on He who has called me His own and proven Himself to be true to me or…
7. To keep my gaze on the Father. Like Christ did at the Garden of Gethsemane. To take a step back from the thing (s) that would cloud my vision of Him and see beyond the veil of my current circumstances. Fix my focus on His ability to carry me through not just when my strength is at its best but even more so when it fails me miserably.
8. To trust that He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it. For He makes all things beautiful in His time.