1. What hinders us from perseverance?
2. “Don’t act like you don’t know how to do it just because you don’t want to do it.”
3. How often do we do that?
4. Plead ignorance and inability rather than standing on the promises of God.
5. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” [Phillipians 4:13]
6. All things. Including the hard stuff we’d just rather pretend we can’t do.
7. Sometimes we need to get out of our own way and let God make miracles out of us.
8. After all, He’s the one doing all the work.
9. All we have to do is say yes. And stick to it. Especially when it gets hard.
10. Because there’s nothing like easy Christianity.