1. Every so often, we all need this reminder.
2. I don’t think there’s ever a time when everything in your entire life is moving at the same pace.
3. When one area is bringing in a bountiful harvest, another may be in the middle of drought. I’ve written a series called Project Farming about all this.
4. We water and we plant but it is God who makes all things grow.
5. And in His wisdom He makes sure they don’t grow in a way that overwhelms us, stunting us from producing.
6. He is making us oaks of righteousness. Nations will come to us to supply their every need.
7. We need to grow deep, we need to grow wide.
8. We need to trust that He is making all things beautiful in His time.
One reply on “Scrapbook #40: I See The Seeds”
True. Thank you Hun. :-*